Showing 1–16 of 25 results
- Add to cart£2,495.00Symphony3rd November 202313th November 2023
- Add to cart£2,495.00Believe In Love3rd November 202313th November 2023
- Add to cart£3,250.00Sunshine Glory3rd November 202318th November 2023
- Add to cart£1,950.00Serene Sunset3rd November 202318th November 2023
- Add to cart£3,995.00True Love Lasts Forever16th October 202314th November 2023
- Add to cart£3,995.00A Moment In Time16th October 202314th November 2023
- Add to cart£2,495.00A New Dawn16th October 202324th October 2023
- Add to cart£2,495.00Serenity In The Fields16th October 202324th October 2023
- Add to cart£3,995.00Days Of Summer11th October 20231st November 2023
- Add to cart£3,350.00Unbreakable Bond15th September 20232nd October 2023
- Add to cart£1,950.00Sun-Kissed Horizon15th September 202327th September 2023
- Add to cart£1,195.00Love Lifts Us Up30th August 20236th November 2023
- Add to cart£995.00You And Me Together30th August 20236th November 2023
- Add to cart£995.00Tranquillity30th August 20236th November 2023
- Add to cart£3,995.00So Beautiful9th August 202321st September 2023
- Add to cart£895.00LOW AVAILABILITY – A New Day19th August 20226th November 2023
About Kimberley Harris
One of Kimberleys earliest memories was her father, a great lover of impressionist art, taking her to a JMW Turner exhibition at the Tate Gallery. That was it – she was going to paint like this genius one day and ten years later in 2005, she gained a Diploma in Art and Design.
She re-ignited her passion for painting in 2014 after meeting a renowned artist who introduced her to oils and the palette knife.
I quickly developed my own signature style, focusing on the natural beauty of the countryside that I am so lucky to be surrounded by. With an emphasis on colour and light and how one affects the other at different times of the day, Turners artistic inspiration is never far from my thoughts. The process of layering and blending the palette knife work to obtain the right tone, texture and light is so important to me.
To date, Kimberley has sold paintings all over the UK with several finding their way to the USA and Australia.