Showing 1–16 of 24 results
- Add to cart£1,495.00Lenny15th November 202315th November 2023
- Add to cart£1,495.00Elegance15th November 202315th November 2023
- Add to cart£1,495.00Honour15th November 202315th November 2023
- Add to cart£1,495.00Gilly15th November 202315th November 2023
- Add to cart£1,495.00Shadows15th November 202315th November 2023
- Add to cart£1,495.00Power15th November 202315th November 2023
- Add to cart£1,495.00Ernie23rd October 202330th October 2023
- Add to cart£1,495.00Wise Beyond His Years22nd September 202318th October 2023
- Add to cart£1,295.00Big, Bold & Brown8th September 202319th October 2023
- Add to cart£1,495.00Feeling Primitive8th September 202321st September 2023
- Add to cart£2,695.00Chillin’ Like a Villain8th September 20236th November 2023
- Add to cart£1,295.00Burt30th August 202322nd September 2023
- Add to cart£2,195.00Life Begins Now30th August 202322nd September 2023
- Add to cart£1,995.00Zeus30th August 202322nd September 2023
- Add to cart£1,295.00Ghost26th May 202311th October 2023
- Add to cart£1,495.00Edward3rd May 20236th November 2023
About Joe Galindo
Joe Galindo was born in Mirfield, West Yorkshire in 1994. He showed talent with a pencil at an early age and years down the line, after university and several 9-5 jobs, he chose to put his ability to use. Painting pets, footballers, musicians and taking requests from social media to fund his endeavours, he then launched his popular abstract landscapes into galleries.
However, at the age of 24, he felt the need for change, put down the brush and spontaneously left his hometown to live in Vietnam. His travels then took him all across Asia before landing in Australia. It was here where he began to paint again, and began selling in Melbourne and Sydney. Always on the look-out for different and interesting art, Galindo was continually inspired by artists he met overseas, alongside the jungles, coastlines and wildlife he encountered on the way. In 2022, after a pit stop in Sri Lanka for one last taste of Asian life, he returned home to rekindle his passion for creation and pursue his purpose in life.
The key to Galindo’s unique style is the inventive ways to apply paint to the canvas. By using different techniques and mediums on top of one another, depth and contrast is created. Powerful contemporary colours are abstractly incorporated with details of wild animals in a loose, energetic style, which combine for an unusual but satisfying end product that demands attention and allows each person to interpret them individually. He attempts to express his own emotion and sentiment in the face of the animals to build a connection with the viewer. Unorthodox tools are used to apply paint including spoons, nails and bits of rubber. Moreover, each single piece of art is irreplicable due to the random nature of propelling paint with a flick of the wrist or a swoosh of the arm.