Showing 1–16 of 26 results
- Add to cart£2,100.00Sphinx Phoenix In Layers Gold Leaf23rd June 202310th October 2023
- Add to cart£795.00Porta23rd June 202310th October 2023
- Add to cart£295.0010ft & Lucid Verdigris – Single Deck3rd May 202319th September 2023
- Add to cart£662.50White Noise No Signal3rd May 202319th September 2023
- Add to cart£1,195.00Tenshi3rd May 20236th November 2023
- Add to cart£1,195.00Wingshot3rd May 202311th October 2023
- Add to cart£995.00Orange Crush3rd May 202321st September 2023
- Add to cart£895.00Wall Flower – Natural Stone Base Colour3rd May 20236th November 2023
- Add to cart£895.00Sphinx Malakbel – Copper Base3rd May 202321st September 2023
- Add to cart£895.00Living Proof3rd May 20236th November 2023
- Add to cart£745.83Junk Revolucio3rd May 202321st September 2023
- Add to cart£895.00Cola3rd May 202321st September 2023
- Add to cart£795.00Silo28th April 20235th December 2023
- Add to cart£795.00White Nurse No Signal28th April 20235th December 2023
- Add to cart£945.00‘Sphinx Malakbel’ Gold Edition Skate Deck Trio.17th March 202319th September 2023
- Add to cart£795.00‘Sphinx Malakbel’ Skate Deck Trio.21st February 20236th November 2023
About The Trunk Of Funk (Gareth Tristan Evans)
Born in Singapore, brought up in a remote Welsh valley and now living in Macclesfield Gareth is an emerging mixed media artist whose work is gathering increased interest from contemporary art collectors in the UK and abroad.
Utilising a range of techniques from photography to digital to traditional pen and brush his work is influenced by childhood memories, vintage textiles, street art and an O.C.D. attention to detail. Unconstrained by the need to conform to traditional codes he employs whatever skills and materials needed to achieve the desired result.
His latest series ‘Urban Geisha’ draws upon his influences and interest in materials to create 21st Century versions of the traditional Geisha. The influence of street art is obvious as is his interest in Eastern symbolism and imagery. Each piece is hand crafted as layers of Gold Leaf, acrylics, Hanko stamps, Japanese postage stamps and 3D relief tiles are woven into the artwork.